Baltimore Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The Badger me and two of his buddy's took the trip to the greatest glass show on earth.[:D] I have a nice movie in the works,I am to beat to put it together now I will put it up tomorrow.
There were a LOT of ABN people there. some I have never seen before and all the guys I saw at the show last year.It was a great time and a great show! All ways fun.
It was good to meet everyone and talk you to face to face.You guys are a hell of a bunch of nice people,and I mean that.
There, that is all the seriousness you are going to get out of me for a while[8D][8D][8D][:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Rick, I can't help but be touched by your words.. I wish I coulda gone.. [:)]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Great show as always. I got to talk with a few people from the forum. Sorry for the people I missed. Definately wanted to say hi to more. I took off kind of early. I fell a few days ago and my back has been killing me. Getting old and fragile I think. I hope eveyone made it through the monsoon rains ok.

slag pile digger

Reaction score
....One pass around the room and it was 12:30..4 1/2 hours to look at all the tables and I know I missed things...It was a little overwhelming ..but awesome.. Great to meet some people from the forum... Michael

GuntherHess

Reaction score
little overwhelming
yea my head exploded. Bottle overload.

They were really working the appraisal tables. Dont think I've ever seen so many people coming in for appraisals.

I heard a rumor that Rick was going to actually buy a bottle, wonder if it really happened.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY GUNTH,IT REALLY HAPPENED.RICK DID BUY A BOTTLE BUT HE AND I SPENT MOST OF OUR TIME TALKING TO FORUM MEMBERS AND DEALERS THAT WE KNOW OR WERE GETTING TO KNOW.ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SHOW THAT YOU WILL ATTEND YOU SEE ALMOST EVERY TYPE OF BOTTLE OR BOTTLE RELATED MATERIAL KNOWN .I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW MANY FORUM MEMBERS WERE THERE AND WHAT AN AWESOME CREW OF COOL DUDES WE HAVE ON THE FORUM,I JUST WISH WE WOULD HAVE SEEN EVERYONE BUT WE MISSED ALOT ALSO.SOME OF THE GUYS WE TALKED WITH INCLUDED (GUNTHERHESS,DEEP DIGGER,LIL DIGGER,BLADE,BALTBOTTLES,PA.BOTTLES&HIS BROTHER,IMUKDIVER,CAZ DIGGER,BOTTLENUT,STAUNTON DAN,VA.IS FOR DIGGERS,COALBOTTLEMOLLY,COBALTBOT,BALTIMOREBOTTLES,FARMBOY,JERRY1234, OLDIHTRACTOR,AND A FEW OTHERS THAT I AM FORGETTING ) IM SORRY WE MISSED MEETING UP WITH SOME OF THE OTHERS BUT THIS PLACE WAS JAMMED WITH PEOPLE AND YOU WOULD ALMOST NEED TO WEAR SOME KIND OF SPECIAL SHIRT TO FIND EVERYONE.I DEFINITELY THINK A RECORD WAS BROKEN AND IT SEEMED LIKE PEOPLE WERE BUYING TOO.I WAITED TIL THE END BUT THEN SPENT WHAT I BROUGHT.RICK AND I WENT TO THE SHOW WITH TWO OTHER FRIENDS AND HAD A BLAST I WOULDNT MISS THIS SHOW FOR ANYTHING. ALSO FORUM MEMBER BALTBOTTLES(CHRIS) WON THE AWARDS THAT WERE GIVEN OUT BY THE HOST CLUB BALTIMORE BOTTLE CLUB ,THE DISPLAY WAS VERY EARLY REDWARE/POTTERY AND HAD STUNNING PIECES.CONGRATS BRO. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR BUT TIL THEN TIME TO GO DIG SOME GLASS. THE BADGER

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Here's a photo of a lot of the members of ABN that showed up at the show today in Baltimore. We all posed for a group picture in front of Baltbottles, Chris Rowell's winning display of early reware items. Congrats again Chris. I remember some of you by name but I thought that it might be cool if everyone in this picture identified themselves with their ABN member name. I will start out by saying that I, Staunton Dan am in the front row middle wearing a red shirt.

17FDFF265D2E4F0FAE643C6C44843853.jpg

Attachments

• 17FDFF265D2E4F0FAE643C6C44843853.jpg
    17FDFF265D2E4F0FAE643C6C44843853.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 41

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers