Baltimore Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

the ham man

Reaction score
I'm going too. Its on my birthday so were having my party on the 5th instead. Last year it was the day after my birthday![:)] I love having the show right around the time of my birthday! Its like an extra awesome present![:D]

pigeonman

Reaction score
Will be my first one. coming from South Jersey. If anyone has any bottles from SJ let me know and i will check you out at the show

baltbottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: annie44

My table is across from Chris - very humbling as he always has a large crowd of "groupies" clustered around looking at his finds.

Never realized I have groupies lol [:D]

Chris

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Jim

I'll be sure to find you, Rick. I hope to pick up a few goodies. ~Jim

Yeah I might buy something to,I never buy anything but what the hell its only money I don't have [:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I may have to ride the bus like the riff-raff to get to the campus... the things I do for bottles! Just kidding. I just hope I don't get mugged of the bottles I (hopefully) buy!

THE BADGER

Reaction score
COME ON RICK GET SOME OF THOSE SHECKELS OUT OF YOUR POCKETTHERES GOTTA BE SOMETHING THERE THAT NEEDS TO BE ON YOUR BOTTLE SHELF.I'LL BE LOOKING FOR A FEW.HEY CONS WE'LL SEE YA THERE BUD KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR US.I AM HOPING TO SEE ALOT OF THE DIFFERENT FORUM MEMBERS AND HOPING TO BUY SOME DECENT DUG BOTTLES.AS FOR WHAT I'LL BE WEARING,TODAY WHILE DIGGING AT MY WOODS DUMP I TOOK A SMASH TO THE FACE AND HEAD FROM A LARGE BRANCH SO I'LL BE WEARING SOME BLACK AND BLUE AND CUTS ALSO.WHEN I HEARD THE CRACK I MADE A BAD DECISION TO LOOK UP AND GOT ROCKED IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE HIT ME WITH A BAT AND WHEN I GOT HOME I SAW THE CUTS AND BLOOD I NEVER EVEN KNEW I WAS CUT OPEN.NECK IS SORE AS HELL BUT IM NOT MISSING THIS SHOW.I'LL BE THERE. LOTS OF THE DIEHARD DIGGERS WILL HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF FROM A YEARS WORTH OF DIGGIN FOR SALE ON THEIR TABLES GO CHECK THESE GUYS TABLES OUT, I BELIEVE CHRIS AND ALAN AND SOME OF THE NEW YORK GUYS ,ALSO ANDY G. FROM D.C. CHECK THESE GUYS OUT AS THEY ARE FORUM MEMBERS.GOOD LUCK ON SALES GUYS. THE BADGER

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause