Baltimore Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
you could get quite a few decent bottles for $50 if you look around. Matters what you are into.
Dont be afraid to make resonable offers either. There are often people with $1-$5 boxes.

waskey

Reaction score
Im in high school too and im bringing a good $150 or so. You can really get some good deals at the show though. I bargained my way to some nice bottles last year. As for bringing bottles, it couldn't hurt to maybe have some in your car or something to make offers with, if someone would be interested you could go get them.

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Good to see that the younger folks will be there as well!!!

Lots of fresh new stuff on our table this year - I have been hoarding since Keene and have lots of things nobody has seen yet (think colored bitters and flasks). Stop by and say "hello!"

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Should also mention that I can clearly recall my first Keene Show and spending every last penny of the hundred bucks I'd scrimped and saved for. Both quite a few nice bottles that day!

Buffalo Hunter

Reaction score
Tell you what, if I can find you I'll make sure you get at least one nice bottle and you will still have your spending money >¿Õ

BH

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
Im glad to say I'll be attending the show. I convinced my dad to let me stop by for an hour on our way down to Fla, thats not nearly enough time but its something. Maybe I can trade bottle time for driving time. [;)]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Its good to see so many of you attending the show. We at the Baltimore Antique Bottle club appreciate your suport.
Its shaped up to really be a good show. Rick Lease and Andy Agnew has done a fantastic job this year. Its like Christmas around here. I also want to give a special Thanks to you dealers. With out you it would be pretty hard to have a show.

To the forum...its like a family reunion of sorts, Cousin Jeff, Uncle sick Rick, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Annie, Cousin Matt and the rest of the clan. we will be seeing you soon.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I would love to attend the "Ballimer" show, but it's 3000 miles away and gas is a bitch. Last time we went out that way was a few years back for the York show. Have fun y'all; I know there'll be some serious glass about.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Alaska

what will you be wearin Dan?

I will be wearing blue jeans, white sneakers and a bright red shirt and will also be wearing my name tag. I will probably show up around 10:30 or thereabouts. I'm 65 going on 20. Should be easy to find me. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang from the forum.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson