Baltimore Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Ouch, Dave. Talk about wrong place, wrong time. I'm glad you didn't get seriously injured. I always try to remember to look around for dead or dangerous-looking trees when I'm digging in a wooded area, but usually forget to anyway.

That will be something to think about the next time a bird craps on you. "No big deal, at least it wasn't a tree this time." [:D]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY JIM,IM USUALLY WORRIED MORE ABOUT ACTUALLY GETTING HIT WITH A BAT BY A GANG MEMBER OR ONE OF THE OTHER CRAZY NUTJOBS THAT ARE USUALLY STROLLING BY.I ALWAYS LOVE THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS OF THESE GUYS WHEN THEY SEE MY BACKPACK AND SHOVELS FIRST AND COME OVER TO GET THEM AND THEN I POP OUT OF THE CRATER NEXT TO IT.PRICELESS WHEN IT PUTS SOME PEBBLES IN THEIR PAMPERS. HAHAHA. BADGER

THE BADGER

Reaction score
SEE YA THERE JOHN,BE READY THOUGH BECAUSE SICK RICK PRODUCTIONS WILL HAVE THE PAPARAZZI TEAM FROM TMZ AFTER YA. HAHAHA BADGER

NewEnglandGlass

Reaction score
Well thanks to my little accident yesterday i will not be attending the show now. Take some pictures everyone let me see what i missed.
Hope everyone has a safe trip and a great show.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I'll probably be one of the only collectors there still in high school... I figure I probably don't need to wear anything specific to be recognized! I've got a $50 budget, so I hope I can get some bottles I'm after for cheap. Do you think if I brought bottles there to trade, I could get away with trading them to the dealers instead of buying?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR