Be Careful out there!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lexdigger

Reaction score
This is one reason I ALWAYS tell people Where I'm going and When I plan on being back. If no one Knows where you are... it's on YOU to make it home safe. Sad day in the artifact collecting community.

Arrowhead Hunting Death

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If I have a choice, that's how I want to go..

lexdigger

Reaction score
His family says that he had around 15 lbs of Rocks in his day pack including a handful of nice arrowheads. No one is really sure how he ended up down by the water, but I'm sure with the Heat he was trying to cool off.
Arrowhead Hunting and Bottle Digging is BEST shared with friends... but if you Must go at it alone, BE SAFE!!!

Dugout

Reaction score
I am guilty of doing this, but I just take off on foot around here. I might be doing chores and decide to go just on a whim when I am finished. And I often think about a rattlesnake biting me or my leg blowing out again and think how dumb I am. And my daughters always tell me to take my cell phone. But that would mean a trip back to the house. A cell phone would ruin the atmosphere of the prairie or the creek. But yes I know I should carry it with me.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I'm rather impulsive, and will take off at the drop of a hat. I'll usually leave a note on my stove with the area I'm going out to explore. Today I took off by myself, and forgot to leave a note. [:(] ~Mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler