Beech Nut bacon jar

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I could be talked into parting with it, I suppose.. forgot to mention it has a ground top..

glass man

Reaction score
CHARLIE I WILL SAY IT IS WHAT EVER YOU WANT IT TO BE. I GOT MY INFO FROM PUTTING IN HISTORY BEECHNUT CHEWING TOBBACO AND NORTH ATLANTIC TRADING COMPANY CAME UP. LOOKING IN THAT INFO IT SAID THE OLDEST TOBACCO CO. LORILLAND CAME OUT WITH BEECH NUT CHEWING TOBACCO IN THE 1890S. THIS CO. HAD THE FIRST TRADING CARDS AND ARE THOUGHT TO BE RESPOSIBLE FOR THE DRUG STORE INDIAN,CO. STARTED IN THE 1700S. TWO BEECHNUTS? WHEN I GO TO THE BEACH I GOT TWO SO I GUESS IT IS POSSIBLE![:D][8D][:D]

logueb

Reaction score
What's the size of the jar? Got something at home embossed BeechNut on the base. Let me find it and get a pic.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
This one is 4 1/4 inches tall and 3'' wide.. and Jamie and everybody, please don't take my attitude seriously! If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. just that ..well this time I aint!![:D]

JGill

Reaction score
Hey Charlie I know a bunch of guys on the job site that could turn that back into a tobacco "juice" jar. My Dad still to this day uses bacon fat to cook with. Neat jar.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4