beer bottles & dig area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, went back fri. and pick up a few more beer bottles. one is dukehart manfg co. balt. md. i did find out it was listed as uncommon, c1913? my husband i want back sat. brought back 70 beer bottles (embossed) and i old wiskey bottle not embossed. the only bottles so far are alcohol related? also took sme pics of old fondation. trying to figure out how to post pics from my digital camera. her goes wish me luck. thanks for looking, rhona

Jh16533.jpg

Attachments

• Jh16533.jpg
    Jh16533.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 56

madman

Reaction score
hey rhona 70 embossed beers damn that is a jackpot!! congrats!! are these bottles lying on the surface or did you dig them?? all and all very very nice mike

portland med. man

Reaction score
gotta love those embossed beers my buddy found one with a embossed witch on a broom from salem mass and i found one with a block house on it both were broken bummer but there`s always next time....nice finds cheers...

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike and postland med.man, thanks for looking. went back today and got 25 more embossed bottles. found another one with the fancy E like in the earlier post, that one is listed as uncommon also. these are being dug, ones on top are broken. there must have been a bar in the area that dump there bottles there all the time. the layer of bottles is about a foot 1/2 deep. i've got a lot of cleaning to do. found a couble with the remains of label on opp. side of embossing. will try to post some pic.s again. thanks again for looking, and if any one knows the value of the dukehart, if would be appreciated, thanks, rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter