Beer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Charlie ,
What a colorful display !!!! Thanks for sharing Dave's Collection with us !
How long did it take him to put that grouping together I wonder ????
Brian

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Took some pics of a few of my beers...Several didn't turn-out just right,so will have to retake them.

Ax72985.jpg

Attachments

• Ax72985.jpg
    Ax72985.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 65

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BRIAN...it took Dave quite some time to put all those together. His job helped in that it allowed him to travel a lot.
He even dropped by my place once.

madman

Reaction score
yo craig 90 nice stuff there where are you in ohio

IRISH

Reaction score
Some stunning beer bottles in this thread [:)] , the colours of some in your photo's are amazing Whiskyman.

Beers are a very popular (and expensive) field here in Oz. The bottles like the one in the photo below are a lot less widely collected though, it's a once plain bottle with the company name sandblasted onto the bottle, nice cheap way for a brewery to get there own bottles.
They may not be highly regarded but I think they are great [;)] , also some are the only bottles used by small brewerys who never went to the expense of getting embossed ones made.

Li21197.jpg

Attachments

• Li21197.jpg
    Li21197.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 66

craigc90

Reaction score
Madman I am between Steubenville Ohio and Cadiz Ohio on us rt 22 all my beers are Steubenville Ohio and Wheeling West Virginia and a handfull of Akron and Canton and other Ohio cities.
I have been adding digging and buying a bunch of bottles this year. I am going to dig an 1800's hotel dump after work Monday. cant wait.[:D]

kastoo

Reaction score
Beautiful! Great color! Cracks, schmacks! A good looking bottle is a good looking bottle!

Bixel

Reaction score
Man, this post has some nice beers! I would like to dig some Ontario beers, but I can never find a dump older then like 1940. I have looked high and low. I know the beers from my hometown sell high. They start at about $170 and make their way up to about $400. Those are all from the same company as the company was in business for a long time, and was huge. It was the biggest ( in Ontario) until Labatts and Carling merged in the 1890s or so, if those 2 names mean anything to you!

alan23t5

Reaction score
hey craig i dig in ohio too, let me know if you want any help digging those privies or dumps.
my email is alan22t4@sbcglobal.net

Alan

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter