Bemidji, MN or surrounding counties?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
My father was originally from the Leech Lake Indian Reservation. Are you also a Chippewa (Ojibiwe)? Our family name used to be Belanger until it was changed.

-John Roy

alicia9265

Reaction score
I'm from Alexandria, Minnesota - in Douglas County. That's quite south from you. I've been TRYING to find anything on bottle digging in Minnesota because I just recently got interested. How boring are all these Minnesotans?! lol There's noone - nothing! I just have no clue what to look for around here to try to search around or dig up. Everything is pretty much private property and people around my area are pretty big on trespassing and private land! Ugh... I just stumbled on some old pop bottles in the way back of a junkyard in town and one whisky bottle on state land while tromping around hunting.
If you have any ideas for where to look in the Minnesota landscape - let me know!

walkingstick

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this area myself. I moved up here last September after Hurricane Katrina tore up my old home in Gulfport, MS. So far I've not found any digging sites, but I continue to tromp around looking. You could probably fare better down there than I can up here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson