Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Best (broken) find ever, nice rare bottle from belton Texas

Thetf2jack

Sep 9, 2020
This bottle is from around 1902 and I’ve only ever seen this bottle in 2 other places, one on eBay where it sold for $20 (personally I think it is worth much more)
And one on google that doesn’t look as old.
The reason I think this bottle is so rare is because most of the bottling in this area was done in temple which was a much bigger town at the time2972685D-94C7-4125-BC07-5425CF7D3DD2.jpeg

Attachments

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
Belton had a surprising number of bottles, including 4 hutch soda variations from two bottlers. Keep an eye out for the M. Menton hutch with the rooster on it; that is one of Texas' best hutch sodas with respect to value.

Thetf2jack

Sep 9, 2020
Belton had a surprising number of bottles, including 4 hutch soda variations from two bottlers. Keep an eye out for the M. Menton hutch with the rooster on it; that is one of Texas' best hutch sodas with respect to value.
My bottle hunting location is a massive old town dump used between belton and temple so I bet there’s one in there

Thetf2jack

Sep 9, 2020
Do you have any images of bottles from belton? I can’t seem to find many on google and I would really like to know what all I can find

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
despite its condition its still not a bad example bottle , I've came across less when encountering broken hard to find bottles before . is some hard to find bottles from my area , I'd be thrilled to find any part of them

Thetf2jack

Sep 9, 2020
despite its condition its still not a bad example bottle , I've came across less when encountering broken hard to find bottles before . is some hard to find bottles from my area , I'd be thrilled to find any part of them
Not to mention this is the bottle in my other post with a water bubble in it

webe992

May 8, 2019
Do you have any images of bottles from belton? I can’t seem to find many on google and I would really like to know what all I can find
I only have photos of two Belton crown top bottles but I know there are at least 4 types out there. I've attached the two I'm aware of. The Bloomer is a Bimal while the Belton Ice is an ABM. There are two more that are embossed BELTON ICE &/ELECTRIC CO/7 OZ. NET/BELTON, TEX. (ABM) AND BELTON ICE & ELECTRIC CO./BELTON,TEXAS. (BIMAL)

LEON posted the best source to view the hutches from Belton.

Attachments

Thetf2jack

Sep 9, 2020
I only have photos of two Belton crown top bottles but I know there are at least 4 types out there. I've attached the two I'm aware of. The Bloomer is a Bimal while the Belton Ice is an ABM. There are two more that are embossed BELTON ICE &/ELECTRIC CO/7 OZ. NET/BELTON, TEX. (ABM) AND BELTON ICE & ELECTRIC CO./BELTON,TEXAS. (BIMAL)

LEON posted the best source to view the hutches from Belton.
My jh bloomers is an abm

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abrister7