Best find this year (non- bottle related)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
This item can be any antique or collectible, you have found since Jan.1, 2006. This is going to be a tough one, for me. I will look through my stuff and post one at daybreak sometime. It can be architectual, a decorative art, or furnishing. Even auto related. I'm sure we all collect various other things too. I know, I'll see some interesing things.

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Okay, It did take me long to decide. This is an 18th century wood and pewter candle mold. Only one I have ever seen without turning the pages of a book. It is in "as found condition in the pics which I'm sure is obvious. I got it out of the upstairs of an early "Summer-Kitchen" I'll bet someone brought this across the mountian with them when they sttled here. Right behind the Summer-Kitchen is a "Double Log-Pen" barn You should see this place. Anyway, the best part of the story.....I had it given to me. She said, "Just don't get hurt and you can have whatever you want out of there. This wasn't the only piece just the best one. Lets play a little "Road Show" on this post too. See if we can appraise each others items. i have a pretty good idea what this is worth. It's all speculation though you won't find any on ebay!

CB0EB2951DA64AA5AC9507302A0F0705.jpg

Attachments

• CB0EB2951DA64AA5AC9507302A0F0705.jpg
    CB0EB2951DA64AA5AC9507302A0F0705.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 96

dadwasadigger

Reaction score
I will ask a friend of mine to try and value this for you. He will, well, soil himself when he sees it!
Nice thing! I have been buying and selling for years and have never seen one quite as nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson