BIG HELP NEEDED!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have aton of Bottles and Jars/mineral/beer/etc etc....all kinds
But im really getting ready to unload all my collection,some bottles are common,some rare,some are UNIQUE "1 or 2 in existence"..
I need anyones help identifing or pricing most bottles due to my time restraints,..
Well the first pic is of "Sharps & Dohme" "Tonga Compound" 5 Gallon Wooden Carboy and of also the "uncleaned Demi",I have been told in the past by many that its one of the finest examples of a wooden early carboy,and to make this fast "lol",its in great shape being so old and all labels are there,.....
Please Post if you know anything,such as price or date.........
All My Bottles will be for sale,Probley on Ebay 1 by 1 or for the full collection which contains to many bottles/jars/rares etc etc///over 250 botts in all.
enjoy the pic,and please watch for my next picture,any questions please post or contact me

Gd93982.jpg

Picture cropped and reduced - please see Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Gd93982.jpg
    Gd93982.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 85

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
Well heres another,a rarity in my book
Its a early
J.Lake -----soda/beer? ,which is embossed.and also has "Schenectady" under "J.LAKE"

color-Colbolt/clear/uncleaned

Most Of My bottles are from the Schenectady Area/capital reagion,which is also Right on the old "EERIE CANAL" which makes most of my collection Unique that its from "Schenectady-The city that once light and hauled the world" and also of the canal,

Any Info about this bottle price,etc etc will be GREAT!!!thanks,

Xv64776.jpg

Attachments

• Xv64776.jpg
    Xv64776.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 79

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
HERES ONE MORE PIC OF A HUTCH OF BOTTLES,...
Pickels/Meds/Beer/more .........
i will have a list and pic of each very soon.......this is just a very small part of the collection.....
any bottle anyone wishes to know about please ask,..........
also comming will be mineral/spring waters/HIGH PRICED COLLECTORS BOTTLES!such as bitters/early inks & TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

Jh14434.jpg

Picture cropped and reduced - please see Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Jh14434.jpg
    Jh14434.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102

IRISH

Reaction score
You have some nice bottles there, I like that blue soda.

Can you PLEASE edit your photos to cut out the white space and shrink them to fit a normal screen, thanks.

David E Dearden

Reaction score
You have two sets of black people items, may be banks, metal or whatever. Had one red and wht bank booked for $500.00 sold in $400.00's. Lots of repros.
The milk glass chickens (seen them can't find book) but if the top of them come off, they would be open salts, lots repros here can't recall the value. Need more help on chickens or any non bottle item, glad to help, e mail me. Not a dealer but sell some and buy some.
Dave

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
yes the Banks are repro's......good eye,but the chickens are from my great great grandfather and are from france from about 150 to 200 yrs ago "give or take a few yrs",...1 chicken is a mustard holder and has the spoon,,,,

thx for the questions though

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
Ahh i see you spotted it outta the hutch pic..,good eyes aswell....
but heres the details,..sorry i cant take a pic at this moment..no cam at the moment.

Emboss- Wm.R.WARNER&CO. "has a _ under the m"
PHILADELPHIA "error in lettering on the PHIA"
NEW YORK
CHICAGO " the O is a little doubled"

Bottom- has a "2 with a imperfection or bubble through the 2" with little raised dots on the four coners of the bottom.
Size- 3 1/4 inches tall, 1 1/2 inches wide,square
color- clear

well i hope to have a pic of it soon,if you need pics asap ill try my best........thanks,

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
whew......alot of dough...lol,
wait till i take a pic of bottles i have put away,and will be up asap when i get them out...
in that box i have put away are all "high end bottles" ,and all will be considered for selling once i have every bottle labeled and pic's taken,.........flasks/free blown 1 of a kind stuff.......lol,....

but i will catorgorize each bottle under thier right cato,such as "milk bottles" or "bitters" etc etc. i have alot and 1 person can do so much,plus i have even more bottles that ill be procuring very soon,such as "cod stoppers,Hutchisons and gin's",so my list will be very lengthy and will have as much info as possible.

I do thank everyone for the info,and please just post if interested in a certin bottle when i have the info finished,thanks again...and please bear with my slowness....lol

olddump

Reaction score
There is a J.LAKE on ebay right now number 3285987046 the price is 200 dollars now with a couple of days left check it out Tom

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn