BIG TORNADO OUTBREAK TODAY !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
That does sound like a cool program.. I wish I was a wee bit more compu-savvy.. anyway thanks again Steve for the severe weather reporting! I just hope it doesn't take a tornado in NJ to clean out your PM inbox.. !

peejrey

Reaction score
Been watching the radar.....they say we'll have 6 waves of extreme weather.
Yeah Steve, your system sounds really cool!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Check out this tornado video this is an F-5 F-6 maybe storm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1xyBIn9Y9s
My understanding is there is no such rating as F6 Steve, do you know different...Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I had an F-12 in my abdomen after some bad seafood once..

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
There is thought now that inside of multiple vortice tornadoes there might be winds exceeding 300 mph.This might help to explain strange phenomena that occurs in these storms like straw impaled into bricks.Grand pianos carried for 30 miles and set down into the middle of a farm field.Chickens being defrocked.Paint being sand blasted off of cars. The number of tornado reports so far today is 55 with at least 380 severe weather reports (tornadoes, hail and damaging wind gusts).

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I had an F-12 in my abdomen after some bad seafood once..I could make a real bad joke about the F-12 and where its been Chuck but I Want to keep my user name ................................so I wont[:D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Those of you that follow football might remember Jack Tatum From the Oakland Raiders he was a punishing safety and recievers were scared to get near him.His main weapon was his speed he would come out of nowhere and blind side you into next Tuesday.Watch this Tornado video as the occupants are occupied with two small rope tornadoes that have formed a few hundred feet in front of them..................Nothing like being tapped on the shoulder like this.................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_rtxJASDQ&NR=1.....I would say they were blind sided by a Jack tatum tornado[;)][;)]

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU for all this Steve!Tornadoes have hit all around where NINA and I live this year...more bad weather on its way here tomorrow...We had two sirens go off last month..which means two tornadoes touched down here..lotta damage,but none to us.I was in the middle walk in closet,but Nina had to keep wandering off!JAMIE

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Here is my Jack Tatum tornado video. Jamie they wont be as bad tommorrow as they are now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_rtxJASDQ&NR=1

glass man

Reaction score
WHEW!THIS has been one long scary spring! Man I feel so bad for all the loss,especially of life of course!JAMIE

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
As for where the storms happened this evening I would say my metorlogical software mixed with a little know how did pretty good predicting where all of this unfolded today and last evening.Here is the map I drew up earlier today.Compare it with the satellite imagery where the cloud tops exploded in The Mississippi Valley the blue area and it is dead on over top of my Purple and orange area.I almost know what I am doing[;)][;)]

B3A2E914406946F0B531326B54F1FAF6.jpg

Attachments

• B3A2E914406946F0B531326B54F1FAF6.jpg
    B3A2E914406946F0B531326B54F1FAF6.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 55

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229