BIRELEYS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Xcalibur

Reaction score
Any one know about these bottles? Think ones a milk, and ones a juice. Has the name BIRELEYS embossed. Hollywood calif, at the base.Both are 6 3/4 ounces, but the tops are different. P.S.. was lookin at another topic, I want to know where they sell sauers for 8 bucks...lol...im rich i say, rich! Thanx guys. Xcali.

Sq46479.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46479.jpg
    Sq46479.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 171
Reaction score
hey! I just found a couple of these the other day! They sorta remind you of a "Choco-Milk" or something.

best,

ken

Reaction score
Just took a quick peek on ebay and apparently Bireleys was a soda company,......but these are described as juice drink bottles. As for the value,....doesn't seem to be too high. Maybe a couple 3-4 bucks each. I was just thrilled to find 'em because they look so unusual.

Best again,
Ken[:D]

Xcalibur

Reaction score
I think the flat lip one is a milk, it says color added, prob. chocolate. I have dug 26 so far in the dump im in, as well as 36 1 pound jumbos...not an old dump, but hey it has never been dug...[:)] wont get rich, but tons of bottles

madman

Reaction score
hey xcal very nice! i like the one on the left, its got an earlier closure, i think these were juice bottles, the one on the left looks like teens, the other 40tys. thanks for sharing mike

Rp43172.jpg

madman

Reaction score
yo gotta love those undug dumps man im so jealous those jumbo jars are sweet e bay?????? mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward