BLOWN AWAY!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Got a message from Cookie(John) last week, he asked for my address because he said he had a belated birthday gift for me, I was a bit puzzled but didn't ask any questions figuring he must have found something from Paterson and wanted me to have it. Today a box was on my stoop, I brought it in and opened it and was BLOWN AWAY to say the least.

A few months back John got a group of these Grays & Clark Middletown Healing Springs quarts at auction, he had seen my post regarding collecting these quarts so I could have more color in my collection and was kind enough to send me this one as a gift. The generosity of the people in this hobby never ceases to amaze me, it's acts like this that give me the desire to do bottle giveaways and the like, bottle karma is the best kind...

Funny thing is Connor and I were just talking about this on the way home from Shupp's Grove when he showed me the unembossed green blob he decided to buy as part of a 'sub-collection'. I mentioned to him that Cookie had a few of these and it would be cool to own one someday, I just never expected that day to come so soon.

THANKS AGAIN JOHN!!

38505591F4034CD49B6006BB8A1FCF63.jpg

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Great story Jim, I have to agree with you as to the great people I have met through this site. By the way, I could not get the picture to show. Thanks Kevin..

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH