book on coke hobbleskirt bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I am looking for a book on coke hobbleskirt bottles. I have heard of a book that list cities and give value/rarity of the cities. anyone have any info on this book? I end up with hobble skirts when I buy quantity of coke bottles but don't know any info on them.
Thank you
Brian[:D]

flasherr

Reaction score
I emailed that address a month ago and still no reply it wasn't sent back so it is still a good address. Do you have any info on the book? id like to find it. id hate to pass a good bottle or discard one
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find a book on hobbleskirt bottles? The email above never answered my email. What is the name of the book on hobbleskirts? I know most are worthless but i would like to know if i have a good one before i discard it
Thankyou
Brian

BARQS19

Reaction score
Flasherr, I too always wanted that book. I first saw it at the Rome, GA bottle show this year. Everyone had one. I talked to Bill Porter on the phone about 3 days ago. The reason he might not have answered was he told me he had been sick. Anyway he said to just send $12.95 to:

Bill Porter
P.O. Box 385
Rockville, MD 20851

He just printed up about 100 new books because the demand for them got high. I think his email address is still oldcokes@aol.com but can't gurantee that, someone else gave me that email address but the rest of the info. came from Bill himself.
Robert

flasherr

Reaction score
Thank you for the info on the book. Yes, that is the email address I used but could never get a responce. on AOL you can look to see if they haven't read my emails. Im glad to get the info thank you.
Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter