Bottle Digging Finds From The Bottle Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hey Ryan,
Welcome to the Forum. Tons of nice folks here that are happy to share info. Keep that shovel full. Regarding digging, dig until you hit base dirt (where the dirt is one consistent color) The older stuff is usually on the base...usually. But enjoy the great hobby. Take lots of pics and videos. The folks here love that. But MOST important.....enjoy the hobby. Feel free to ask any questions.

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madpaddla

Hey Ryan,
Welcome to the Forum.  Tons of nice folks here that are happy to share info.  Keep that shovel full.  Regarding digging, dig until you hit base dirt (where the dirt is one consistent color)  The older stuff is usually on the base...usually.  But enjoy the great hobby.  Take lots of pics and videos.  The folks here love that.  But MOST important.....enjoy the hobby.  Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks madpaddla! Next time I go, I'll dig deeper and hopefully find some older bottles. I really enjoy bottle digging and going out to cool sites like this one and finding history that would have been lost forever. HH!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem