BOTTLE GIVE AWAY! I ask for all supporters to throw their name into the BOTTLE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
This is a BOTTLE GIVE AWAY for supporters of this forum! To show my appreciation for help in supporting this forum! I ask for all supporters to throw their name into the BOTTLE! It starts now and the name of the WINNER will be pulled from the bottle on friday at 5pm central time. WE ALL LOVE BOTTLES!!!

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score

botlguy

Reaction score
Hey Bert, it's not that I don't like bottles or this forum but I'm 9 days short of my 76th birthday and am sort of cleaning house also. I do encourage you other folks to participate, it is generous of Bert to offer gifts and we do also need financial support of this wonderful forum. Please do your part, EVERYONE. Jim

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
botlguy said:
Bottleworm said:
Why just supporters? Just curious.
I'm sure it's to encourage those of you who do not financially support these forums (they cost money to maintain) to participate and send a donation. Jim
I've held forum auctions (remember those) and tried to keep them to non supporters only. I don't recall one going that way though.

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Yes I am holding this for Supporter to show my appreciation to them for helping financially support the forum. I hope it inspires/motivates others to help support the forum. I Hope it Helps.Thank You All, Bert DeWitt

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
[:)][light] Hello All! I will hold another BOTTLE GIVE AWAY! It will be posted under Members Forum Auction here https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Members-Forum-Auctions-f33.aspx It will be open for anyone to throw there name into the bottle! By entering you agree that if your name is drawn as the winner you will make a donation to ANTIQUE-BOTTLES.NET. Thank you, Bert DeWitt

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26