Bottle labeled Shrewsbury PA need appraised - J.H. Burns

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Plumbata, I haven't been able to get Hutchbook to work in awhile for me. Jhebel, I say go for it. I'd love to add such a bottle to my collection, but don't break the bank.

David Fertig

Reaction score
I do not recall seeing this one. York Co. has a decent collector base and it should show decent bidding if it were to come up for auction - if the key collectors do not have it. If I saw it on FeeBay, I'd probably be a player for $100+. BUT if it is not known or rare, I could see it at $1000+ from the York guys. But I have to disagree with Plumb. Just because it was a small town does not mean that there were few bottles, especially for hutches. So... if you can get it for $100-150 or less, I think you will be fine.

glass man

Reaction score
NICE COLOR and cool slug plate..plus looks mint..these things would help it..how tall is it?JAMIE

Jhebel

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies. They have been really helpful. To answer glass man's question, it is 7" tall. I now have access to the bottle. It has the original cork in the top, and the seams to to the top of the shoulders.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583