Bottle Moses in a Basket in the thrushes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Moses in a Basket in the thrushes. Found in an inherited PA home in an out building about 60+ years ago in the rafters. Most everything else from there was from the last 1880-90 thru 1920. I have looked all afternoon and not found this bottle anywhere. 2 part mold. NO markings. Cork stopper stuck in bottle. Little brown remnants of contents. Measures 4.5" long x 2 1/4" wide x 2 .5" high. Thanks as a new member, Roxane
one1.jpg
one3.jpg
one2.jpg

Reaction score
I spent several hours last night looking.......FINALLY did find another described as "baby in shell with septer" from 2005 but they didn't have reponses to their question on that board back then. Hoping someone may be able to shed some light. Thank you, R

Reaction score
OK joined worthpoint to continue checking...found it listed as Candy Container, Bottle and Nursing Baby Bottle Rare.I gues I will agree with Rare. R

hemihampton

Reaction score
Don't know anything about it but kinda cool looking. LEON.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, it's actually fairly common. I owned one once and seen quite a few. I was never sure what they were but figured a nip whiskey or perfume. 1890-1910 is what I fingered also. If I had to choose I'd lean towed a perfume type.That's just guesswork as I said twice now in my "figured" comments.They're really nice and I wish I kept mine.PS; Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1