BOTTLE PICS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello and congratulations on your success. That is obviously one heck of a nice early bottle. I am going to take a break here and go back to evaluate the pictures again. NOW! Well that is done - along with a review of the post others have made. The conclusion is obvious - LOOK - LEARN - ENJOY YOUR SUCCESS. It sounds like you really have a winner. Don't be afraid of hanging on to it. Just keep it in a safe place. You might even want a safe deposit box, until your done with your homework.

Thanks for calling my attention to your pictures and story. It is almost Cinderella, all over again. I plan on taking your pictures to our next meeting at the Corning Museum, here in New York. We still have a lot of material to get covered, there. My friend from the Netherlands - Willem van Traa and our wives spent two whole days at the Museum this week.

Thanks for thinking of me. RED Matthews

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Thanks Red. Jamie went to bed pretty early, but I'll be sure and tell him what you wrote about taking the pictures with you. I hope you have a great time.
Peace

glass man

Reaction score
FOR YEARS I KNEW I WOULD FIND A SLEEPER AT A FLEA MARKET,ANTIQUE MALL,YARD SALE...WELL I STILL AIN'T FOUND ONE BUT NINA DID! I AM SO GLAD IT MADE HER SO HAPPY AND THAT MEANS MORE THEN ANYTHING TO ME! MIGHT NOT HAVE FOUND THAT "ELUSIVE GREAT BOTTLE" BUT I DID SO MUCH BETTER FINDING HER....AT A YARD SALE! GOTTEM DOWN TO 3 FIDDY...JUST KIDDING![:D] THANK YOU RED! JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey