BOTTLE PICS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
YEP DIGWITHSTICK . I AM PROUD OF THAT AND NOW SHE IS TOO! YALL KNOW IT IS HARD TO SHUT UP BOUT YOUR BOTTLES. YOU WANT TO SHARE IT ALL WITH YOUR LOVED ONE,WHO DON'T ALWAYS WANT BOTTLE ENLIGHTMENT! NINA CAME ALONG KINDA KICKING AND FIGHTING [NOT PHYSICALLY OR I WOULD STILL BE IN THE HORSEPITLE!] BUT SHE HAS BEEN MOSTLY KIND AND ENCOURAGING! NOW DAYS SHE REALLY LIKES BOTTLES[NOT THE FAN I AM ...BUT SHE FOUND THIS BOTTLE! MAN WHAT LITTLE KNOWLEGE CAN GO FAR!] WANTED TO KNOW BOUT THIS BOTTLE SO LONG! WHAT A DIFF. A COMPUTER,PICTURES,GREAT WEB SITE WITH FOLKS THAT KNOW SO MUCH! LOT OF PICTURES OF MY BOTTLE COLLECTION COMING. DON'T WANT TO PUT ON A LOT AT ONCE. I AM PROUD OF MY COLLECTION. NOT THE MOST EXPENSIVE OR THE BEST OR THE BIGGEST ,CEPT TO ME. AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS ,I KNOW FOR MOST BOTTLE COLLECTERS,THE BOTTLES THEMSELVES. JAMIE [&:]

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

I'd say decantur maybe Mesico or Brazil or Kookamunga....I guess by now you have figured out that I am pullin yer chain.......except the decantur. Saw one somewhere but it was vaseline glass.
DANG CAP![:D] I WAS NOT SURE AT ALL IT WEREN'T FROM KOOKAMUNA! YOU KNOW HOW THEM KOOKYMUNIANS IS! ALWAYS FOOLING THE PUBLIC WITH THEY KNOCK OFFS OF EARLY 19TH CENTURY GLASS! WAY TO GO STEVE! REALLY GOT A SMILE,NOT CAUSE IT IS WORTH SOMETHING [THAT IS A PLUS] BUT IT IS OLD! [:)] I TOOK ALL THESE PICTURES AND DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THE CAMERA WAS DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB! JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
The camera don't lie, Jamie.. and it is doing a very fine job!! I still think the bottle looks like a tomato but a really old and valuable blue tomato.. hey man don't be TOO patient about showing us some more!!! We ain't gonna be around forever with all them north korean missiles pointed at us![;)]

madman

Reaction score
hey jamie, very nice bottle wow! on yer battery problem i bought 4 energizer rechargable batteries and a charger 3 yrs ago and im still using them not very exspensive, looking forward to see more of yer bottles! rock on brother rock on! mike

capsoda

Reaction score
I do the same thing Mike does only my batteries are little square thin things. I have 4 batteries and two chargers.

glass man

Reaction score
YES,BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S ADVICE ON HERE WE DID GET A ENERGIZER CHARGER AND FOUR ENERGIZER BATTERIES. SO GLAD THEY WILL LAST A LONG TIME! YEP CHARLIE IT DOES LOOK LIKE A COBALT MATER![:)] FROM WHAT STEVE AND CAP SAID I WANT A WHOLE GARDEN OF THEM![:D] STILL HAVING A HARD TIME KNOWING IT IS AN EARLY PIECE OF AMERICAN GLASS! PROBABLY THE OLDEST I HAVE OR CLOSE TO IT AND MAYBE THE MOST EXPENSIVE! JAMIE PS MORE PICS LATER ,BUT WILL PUT THEM IN DISPLAYING AND PHOTOGRAPHY. THANK YALL SO MUCH!

ajohn

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,
Way to go !Man it looks like your a photographer! great pics.Nice bottle too.When I first looked at the pic,I thought it was a fire grenade.There I go...thinking I know something.

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US BRO! DANG WITH THIS CAMERA DON'T HAVE TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER. MAN THE CAMERA DOES ALL THE WORK! SO GLAD I CAN SHARE PICS. NOW! JAMIE

Angelpeace

Reaction score

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments. I'm really having a blast learning this camera. It takes the best pictures I've ever been able to take, except for the three years I served as our local paper's News Editor. Those professional cameras were awesome! here's a shote that includes the Carter's cathedral that made me realize just how beautiful bottles really were.

EEDB94C721AB4F33B0C9EA2811ED2750.jpg

Attachments

• EEDB94C721AB4F33B0C9EA2811ED2750.jpg
    EEDB94C721AB4F33B0C9EA2811ED2750.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member