Bottle website with digging stories

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deepbluedigger

Reaction score
I've just uploaded a completely overhauled version of the Diggersdiary website (www.diggersdiary.co.uk), with digging stories and various other articles, etc, about collecting in Britain. Hopefully it will be interesting for collectors on the other side of the pond, as well.
Jerry

adshepard

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I love web sites with digging stories.

Alan

madman

Reaction score
hey mon i enjoyed the site very cool mike

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Jeez, I sure had fun reading their stories. We were there for Christmas 2005 and New Year 2006, but you wouldn't catch me out there diggin' in the frozen muck.

deepbluedigger

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, folks. There are one or two glitches to sort out, as I'm learning to do websites as I go along. Main one at the moment is that the site looks OK on wide aspect monitors (like most newer laptops), but is too wide for the majority of desktop monitors so you have to scroll across as well as down to see all of it. Can't figure out how to put that right yet, but am working on it.

Anyone on here a whizz with Dreamweaver?

Jerry

ktbi

Reaction score
Nice website Jerry..My wife and I are coming over next year and am looking forward to the small town antique stores that might carry a few bottles. Lived in Scotland for four years and Watford for two. Be nice to come back for awhile......Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson