bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jodie

Reaction score
Hi all anyone out there give me an idea of worth or history of this bottle Jonathan Reeves is the embossing across front then the agm symbol underneath. Trying to post picture keeps saying its too large

jodie

Reaction score
Can't do the photo thing can anyone help I tried to compact it what do I do or what am I doing wrong

towhead

Reaction score
Wherever you have your photo saved, there should be options to resize your pic....or you can pick the smallest crop available and put it on the pic without stretching the corners out....I usually do that a few times and it works....I have Kodak processing....Another tip, to keep it small enough, when you take the picture, take it from farther away, and then use the smallest crop size a few times, again without stretching the corners out....Hope this helps....Julie

jodie

Reaction score
Ok seems like very high tech but I'll have a go Thanks so much your info was as least easy to understand thanks again

LC

Reaction score
Jodie, if you have a Photo program on your computer where you can crop pictures and so on, bring your picture up in it. Look at the top of the page and see if there is a ADJUST link in the tool bar. If so click on it and open it, and click on resize. It will then show you in a box that opens how big your picture is by numbers. Divide the numbers by half, and add those numbers in the empty box below it, , and then click okay. That will cut the picture size in half.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter