Bottles dug & bottles bought

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Trout in your own yard!!!!! Now your talkin. I did the musician thing years ago. Bass player. Played with two younger brothers. The Carosels. My oldest brother used to hang out with Greg Allman and did back up leed and vocals with the Moody blues in Atlanta. After I went in the Air Force the two younger brothers played on as Ruckus and plinked with BB King, Johnny Rivers {he can be quite a pain} and several others. I played with Sky Blue out in Denver. It was alot of fun and I made good money at it.

richf

Reaction score
Hi Joel,
Wow ... we do have a lot in common. My first book, Around Hazleton, Pa., was published almost three years ago, while Along Pennsylvania's Lincoln Highway, came out in the fall of 2006. Both were published by Arcadia.
The news business is fun, but the hours are long. Today, a day off, I had to go to an old landfill, where some suspicious barrels were found near a school building project.
Nice trout!
Rich

Tony14

Reaction score
HEY!!!I actually have my bass right next to me and i was practicing some songs that me and a bunch of friends are gonna get together and play! What are the odds.

richf

Reaction score
Isn't it amazing! We all collect bottles, but have so many other things in common.
Anybody else out ther fishes while searching the banks for dumps?
Rich

Tony14

Reaction score
I do!!!Thats not me but my friend who was with...I took the pic.

292A4789780F47EE8AF980911497E556.jpg

Attachments

• 292A4789780F47EE8AF980911497E556.jpg
    292A4789780F47EE8AF980911497E556.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 68

epgorge

Reaction score
cappy,

Nice boat. I know of Ruckus, and of course BB and Duane, as I play the blues, exclusively and am a Disc Jockey now. Ruckus is still touring. Which one was your brother. Southern Rock is where its at. I really am a music lover, not a critic. I even like country but play the blues. Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Charlie Musselwhite, Roy Buchanaan, Otis Ray, BB, Shuggie and Johnny Otis, etc.

Rich, I take it you are a news man too. Maybe when you are checking out the barrels today, you can lok around for a cellarhole or privy.

We do have much in common.

Ep

Tony 14, nice fish. What's the limit there? Nice bag limit.

Ep

epgorge

Reaction score
Bottlenut,

Bottle hunting is my hobby. Deer hunting is my passion. I bow and rifle hunt. Also, muzzel loader. Hell, deer season starts in October here and goes all the way into December, if you hunt all kinds of weapons. Finding a large buck, is like finding a cache of bottles. It takes intelligence, fortitude, deliverance and stick-to-it-tiveness. Plan your work and work your plan. A good bit of advice for life.
Ep

epgorge

Reaction score
Cap,.

You were with Sky Bue? Awesome group. I use to play the clubs in Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs! I was stationed there. You must have been too.

Also played Tulsa, San Antonio, Oregon and NYC. I played from time to time with some greats but have a hard time remembering it all. Those were the Sixties and Seventies. If you remember it, you weren't there.

Now I just play with some friends who get together in a trailer every
Saturday. It usually turns into quite a party, with regulars stopping by throughout the night to hear some quality music, by some outdated, but still willing musicians.

I have three children, they all play a multitude of insturments. We sue to have a family band before everyone went their own way. Most of my kids friends play as weel, a direct result of them coming to my house to play as children. I have always bought the kids guitars, drumsets, electric piano, bass, amps, mikes, etc. We had it all and some of my kids friends have gone onto playing with some impressive bands. Nothing famous yet, but I am hopeful.

Even my wife plays flute (no pun intended).

Ep

Ep

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles