Bottles far from home, how far away????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello RED,

I have been looking and looking for a recent thread on early Bottle Machine finishes that you were involved with to no avail. I found what I think is an early ABM beer bottle with seams the like of nothing I have seen, or noticed, before. Do you remember where that thread was?

Jim, sorry to ask extraneous questions on your thread. I think you would have a great Historical Patterson display. Will the Society work with you? Do they have good resources you can use? I hope you will give us a photo tour when your exhibit gets the Official Historical Society Seal of Approval.

epackage

Reaction score

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
It is so interesting how much info we derive from the past - that comes from a census...the census polls done today I am sure will provide lots of info for our future generations!

Now I understand how important his bottles are to your collecting - since he was a bottler in "Paterson" (since you collect Paterson bottles)!

[occupation] bottler of spruce, cherry, birch beer, and all mineral waters

Thanks for the link!

epackage

Reaction score
My pleasure, I love the whole history of Paterson, it's a true historical gem thanx to the Passaic Falls !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28