BOTTLES FOR SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I remember seeing it here.. a simple newspaper style classified ad..

..wonder what happened to that horde of his?

danny

Reaction score
the olive is in excellent condition as well as the E amber. the highrock does have a chip in the bottom but is in tact with no cracks id have to say the olive and amber are extremely great condition, im not good with pricing them only that i have seen them in the bottle price guide. what were you willing to offer> i would say 500-700 for all three being it is a substainial loss considering the condition they are in i would also be willing to throw in one more of your choice

danny

Reaction score
must get rid of my collection anyone interested contact me via pm and i will return your message asap thank you

Clam

Reaction score
Why don't you post this in the section it should be, BUY, SELL & SWAP you might have better luck there because the people are looking to buy bottles.......And pictures would be a big help

danny

Reaction score
to view pictures, go into the search key at top of page and search by author "Danny" you will find many pictures of what i have

808 50th State

Reaction score
Where's the picture's ????? I did search "Danny" clicked on a few of your post and all I got was nothing...I give up.

grime5

Reaction score
im with some of the others all i could see were a ndnr pepsi and a philadelphia coke bottle. what hutches do you have for sale. later greg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter