Bottles from World's Longest Yard Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: grime5

i saw some of those knoxville medicines in my short trip on the yardsale. around crossville tn i think. looks like you did good. would be interested in the reed city mich 1923 coke. that would be a new city for me. shoot a poor man a price if you are going to sell it. later greg
Yeah , I saw a dealer out of Jacksonville set up here in Crossville . He had some nice bottles , and not overpriced priced on most either !

jays emporium

Reaction score
Doug, thank you for the nice comments. See, even a Texas boy can find a good bottle once in awhile. I see what you mean about the pigeon flask. Here is a picture of the bottom of the bottle. The seam comes down the sides and then onto the base and then curves around the middle. What kind of mold is that called?
Before I saw your post, I was just taking pictures of some bottles for ebay and thought about putting that flask for auction and I decided I like that bottle too much and would keep it for awhile.
Jay

462A8A14B2D844C9A6604C814C17E1CD.jpg

Attachments

• 462A8A14B2D844C9A6604C814C17E1CD.jpg
    462A8A14B2D844C9A6604C814C17E1CD.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 62

ktbi

Reaction score
I've seen that yard sale on TV specials, ads, etc. Would love to have to have the time to stop and smell the roses along that trip. Thanks for sharing the post and pictures..Ron

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! GOT TO GO ON THIS YARDSALE BACK WHEN IT WENT ONLY AS FAR AS KENTUCKY! HEY LIKE YOU SAID NOT LOTA BOTTLES,BUT THE SCENERY IS GREAT! I DID FIND AN "ONION" NEAR MINT IN TENN. SOME WHERE! FOR $45. FOUND A COLORADO HUTCH FOR $4,NOT GOOD SHAPE GAVE IT AWAY! FOUND A GUY THAT SOLD ITALIAN DRESSING HE MADE HIMSELF AND WISH I HAD A 100 BOTTLES OF IT! MAN IT WAS FUN! DANG YOU GOT SOME NICE DEALS,SPECIALLY WITH THAT FLASK! JAMIE

potstone

Reaction score
You did great !!! I really like your eagle flask, that was a steal.
I also have seen that Worlds longest Yard Sale on TV and
always wanted to go to it.
Thanks, Greg

alcapone1130

Reaction score
nice finds and what a steal on all of them great job,if selling the inks i would be interested in the one on the left if interested contact me with a price, take it easy on me im a virgin. great finds thanks for showing always enjoy viewing glass

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie