Bottles need to go, down sizing, PM me for any offers please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SPC

Reaction score
Hi Again. I would be most interested in the blankets & Rugs. How old are they? Thank you, Stephen.

SPC

Reaction score
Hi again. You never answered so I would guess you would like an offer. I would like to offer $60.00. Please let me know. Stephen.

embe

Reaction score
He might be looking for private message (PM), did you try that?

willong

Reaction score
I have been a casual collector for years and now down sizing. My wife says they get in the way and need to go. Never paid a lot but collected from Washington State to Mississippi to Quebec. No real idea of worth but do not want to throw in landfill.

View attachment 245171
Nice collection.

I'm curious, what was acquired in WA?

willong

Reaction score
Unfortunately, too many hobbies and no storage space or display space. Have over 50 Katsina figures from the Hopi Nation, multiple carved masks, rugs and blankets, and too much stuff. No demands but no place to put them. Not ambititious enough to look up prices, never paid a lot anyway, but they haven't been out of box since displayed at Library before cOVID. Will sell for them to have a good home at a wholesale price so someone else can sell them and make a bit of money. Oh, I paint also and have those laying all over the place.
If you don't mind my asking, did you purchase al those bottles; or, did you dig a few?

I dug a a few sites in WA decades ago, and I am curious if you dug any of the inks there since you mentioned the state.

John Dugaw

Reaction score
How much for all 50? Are they old or new? Thank you, Stephen.
They are all old as far as I can tell. I didn't dig but bought at junk shops in backwoods places like Globe AZ. Mostly hand blown, one from Quebec is pottery. Dark Blue one has price of $20 which is what I paid for it and collection is worth at least $50, probably closer to $175. Shipping is an additional expense. Could be $30. Pushing age 80 and stuff needs to go. John

Attachments

• blue bottle 1.jpg
    blue bottle 1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 79

SPC

Reaction score
Thank you very much for letting me know what PM me meant. I had no idea. Now to figure out how to PM someone??

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky