Bottles to sell.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Need to raise some cash in hurry..

Skoda's sassy with label, very very nice, label has water stain...BO over $75.00

4 "WW Mason druggist Limerick Maine", labeled only, Tinc. ruhbarb, tinc. arnica, paragoric, and Essence of Jamaican Ginger. Real labels, not fakes. All labels differ, but all say WW Mason Limerick Maine, and have the orig. wax seal on top with some contents.
BO.

More to come..if I do not post this in a hurry, the forum software will not allow me to post...real pain in the neck some times..

OK, 2 very small pill bottles, Hood's pills lowell mass, and a Giant Oxien co. Augusta Maine, fine shape...Oxien bottle has a minotar embossed on the reverse, bot bottles heavily embossed...BO

Lot of bottles, 1 large essence bottle, cobalt, with applied neck bead, not embossed, large sized reel ink in cobalt, several others, a picture is comming this evening that will show the rest...BO..

A cobalt "brewster's Medicated Electricity", these come up for sale now and then, but this one has the dose label...BO Over $20...I like it too much to sell for less..

Alexander's asthma remedy, amber, wicked good shape. BO

A pint sized Mason's patent with maltese cross and orig. lug zinc top, ground top..needs a tumble. otherwise, it's in very fine shape. BO.

More to come as I remember them...Pics comming this evening.....

Drop a note in here with your offer...and thanks for even looking whether you bid or not.
Thanks.
Richard.

Wilkie

Reaction score
A cobalt "brewster's Medicated Electricity", these come up for sale now and then, but this one has the dose label...BO Over $20...I like it too much to sell for less..

Alexander's asthma remedy, amber, wicked good shape. BO
Richard, Can I see a picture of these two? I'm interested in both. How tall are they?

glass man

Reaction score
HOPE YOU GET THE MONEY YOU NEED! I UNDERSTAND WILL HAVE TO START SELLING OFF MINE PRETTY SOON! GOD BLESS YOU! JAMIE

Oldtimer

Reaction score
The brewster's is 3" tall, 1" square, embossed on the base. The label reads "Vapor through the nostrils until water starts from the eyes, repeat as often as desired, keep corked when not in use".

Alexander's is (rough guess) about 6" tall, and 2-1/2 " square, embossed on one panel. Pics a little later on this evening.
Thanks Tim.

corrybottles

Reaction score
Richard do you have any colored cones and a pic of the real ink? Don

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Don, I have one Carter's 1897 cone in honey amber, I dug it. Hadn't thought about selling it, as I lord it over my digging bud at every possible opportunity...but what would it be worth to you? I will put up a slew of pics tomorrow, too tired tonight. The reel ink is in fine shape, no cracks or chips, very little if any stain. Don't think there's any stain at all, but not certain, need to go get it. It's a larger sized one.
Madpaddla, the inbox is clear now..

PS: All the bottles I'm listing in here are BIM. No ABMs,

druggistnut

Reaction score
The Brewster's is from Holly, Michigan.
If you need any more info on it, I have some. Holly is about 25 miles from me.
Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday