Brawyer aspirin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

I've got socks older than you, and feel certain that they could find plenty of information on Bayer given access to whatever electronic device you are using to entertain us.

I'm in tears... [:D][sm=lol.gif][:D] You tell 'im, surf!

I s'pose we can give younge a second chance, if he shows an ounce of maturity and quits this discussion while he's behind...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Youngecollector

Im 16 but im kinda surprised how uptight you are your only friends must the bottles you collect..chill out a little bit im new so obivousley i dont know anything about some randome aspirin company. I wasent born in 1900 so dont be arrogant its bottle collecting no one carers what you know about glass just have fun doing it dont be a jerk.

411F237927294AF297D7DCA74FEF4B39.jpg

Attachments

• 411F237927294AF297D7DCA74FEF4B39.jpg
    411F237927294AF297D7DCA74FEF4B39.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107

Youngecollector

Reaction score
Lets not drag this on how many collectors do you see my age of course theres alot for me to learn bit i lashed out because someone lashed out on me lets just get over this and continue with you "the teachers" teaching me "noob" because ijust want to learn more

Wheelah23

Reaction score

Lets not drag this on how many collectors do you see my age of course theres alot for me to learn bit i lashed out because someone lashed out on me lets just get over this and continue with you "the teachers" teaching me "noob" because ijust want to learn more

If you wanted to learn, why'd you insult surfaceone when he posted that helpful information about Bayer? [8|]

And so you know, I'm 16... We ain't discriminating against you cuz of your age, we're simply baffled by your idiocy!

If you TRULY want to learn about bottles, go to this site. It's the best bottle history related site in existence. I suggest you read that, rather than have us waste our time trying to instruct you...

Youngecollector

Reaction score
Excuse me for my immaturity and thank you for all the help you have given me you truly know alout. Maybe we can start over and I can post more picturers of other bottles and you can contonue to help me. I am new infact I started collecting 3 days ago. I will not make pointless comments anymore Thank you.

epackage

Reaction score

Excuse me for my immaturity and thank you for all the help you have given me you truly know alout. Maybe we can start over and I can post more picturers of other bottles and you can contonue to help me. I am new infact I started collecting 3 days ago. I will not make pointless comments anymore Thank you.
Well done, we are all willing to assist you in becoming a collector and giving you the info you need to get a decent collection going. I'd be more than happy to send you soem bottles to get you started off on the right foot if you like.....Jim

Youngecollector

Reaction score
I have curiosity about where i should be digging today i dug a huge pile all the bottles were around the 50,s and various ages mostly just junk but i did find an old syrup bottle it has a loop handle very different. It has very thick glass screw top il send a picture when i get the chance. Are syrup bottles collectable? If I am diggin through bottles and i get deep enough where im just seeing broken glass and dirt will i find more bottles if o dig deeper?

Youngecollector

Reaction score
Noi dont carr about 50s bottles there junk to me but im just curosou if there would be older bottles deep deep unde?

Youngecollector

Reaction score
Noi dont carr about 50s bottles there junk to me but im just curosou if there would be older bottles deep deep unde?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85