brick lined privy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jimmartin

well I see.. Thankyou for what inf you have given me.......not interested in posting on a site that is this up tight.

Mr. Martin,

"Up tight" this, sir; you asked a question, of sorts, to start:

What has me stumped is that the inside of the brick is stucco. Have you seen a stucco brick liner before?

apparently you had it all figured out, though:

or to stop cross contamination.....i have never seen a rectangular cistern in the back far corner of a downtown lot

But you got to the real mature, though far from "up tight" stuff in a hot minute... [8D]:

...no matter where you go on the internet there always has to be some...

I got news, dude, "uptight" is it's very own word. Thanks for adding so much to the whole A-BN experience. Don't forget your trophy. [8D]

the-door-knob-leyla-munteanu.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

ORIGINAL: epackage

I like turtles

Me too. They're delicious.
My uncle would always send us turtle soup from his home in Florida, it was spicy as hell for a kid to eat, but it was good[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I think my dinner is burning on the stove.. but who cares, this is much more interesting.. [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jimmartin

wow Rick....no matter where you go on the internet there always has to be some thick-neck redneck want to be.....I guess that would be you. Im sorry that Parge and stucco was mixed up. Probally your sub 100 iq could not process the difference.

I LOVE YOU TO MAN. 'RED NECK PAID PUBLISHED AUTHOR" TO YOU [:-]

Take note, you spelled probably wrong Mr wanna be.

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT TURTLES???? This is the most confusing conversation ive ever read. And by the way Jim whoever the
hell you are......

does your privy look like this? not that i care because your kind of being a dick but......

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/tough-question-for-the-veterans/m-537094/tm.htm

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS