Bunch of drunks and vid

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
RE: Daddy was a drinker and vid

Hello all:
Thanks for the kind responces. I guess I should just Nuke the place and keep it as clean as possible. Nope on the tunneling. It was getting dark real fast but the tops are knocked off before I get to deep. Earlier this year I was so far in that my feet weren't even in the fresh air. I have since put a stop to that. Not worth dieing over a 1880's common food bottle.
Swizzle: Pulling the case gins out of the same area. Its huge could prob dig this area for a lifetime.

But I am thinking that squat sodas and mineral waters are gonna be my fancy. So I either dig this and keep finding this common stuff or search out another older dump/area. Ben

swizzle

Reaction score

Good to hear it madpaddla. I love seeing the old glass as much as the next guy. I think with all of the video's of dangerous digs it encourages young diggers to do the same. I've already seen one to many video's of huge walls colapsing. The last video I saw the guy was getting out of the hole as the wall colapsed behind him. To close for comfort and like you said an 1880's food bottle just ain't worth it. Congrats on some great finds and keep them coming. Hopefully you find that pontiled layer soon. Swizzle

cobaltbot

Reaction score

I second what swizzle said, looks like a hobbit hole. Man, you are the case gin king! Would love to see you get one with a seal on it or some awesome color. I'd be plenty happy in a dump like that but you could find a new place knowing that you always had that to come back to! Nice update!!

P.S. anything on the bottom of that decanter looking thing and where does the seam stop.

madpaddla

Reaction score

Seams stop below the lip on the clear liquor bottle, but I'll check. Nothing on the bottom...smooth. Just never seen one. Anyone else?? Ben

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi ben, FANTASTIC. great pics, vidio and finds. love the clear bottle in the 1st pic. tear it up. don't leave a bottle behind. good luck, take care. rhona

frank

Reaction score
[;)]Nice bottles!!! I like the video too!!!

madman

Reaction score
YEA AS ROHNA STATED, DONT LEAVE A BOTTLE BEHIND, PUT IT IN THE MIKE BOX, LOL MIKE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiharris