MASSIVE DIG AT THE DUMP! VIDEO AND PICS! MEGA HAUL!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JGUIS

Very NICE!, but I got slapped too[&:] O' to find a dump that deep, I'd dig all day, and never sleep.[;)]

This dump goes to over 20ft.....and it is AWESOME from top to bottom......A diggers dream.....every night I dream about what may come from this bottle diggers paradise next......GIT ER' DUG!

DF

JGUIS

Reaction score
Just watch for long whiskers and webbed fingers, wouldn't want the human mole to get taken by the circus.[:D]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey DF, Great digs man. Love the wisker dye and the Peterson's and the game cock and .......well you get the Idea. Great vid.

Kinda like the modern bottles too and I think I can dig a couple of those up right in my own fridge.LoL

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Kinda like the modern bottles too and I think I can dig a couple of those up right in my own fridge.LoL

Warren....hahahahahaha.....it's the 4th man.......gotta have a few brews to celebrate!!!!!![;)]

DF

lexdigger

Reaction score
Cool Video! You all get some great stuff up that way. I really like all the long stemmed pipes you all dig. Seems like every time I dig one of those the stem is gone. Do you all dig many bone toothbrushes? Thanks for the vid and pics. Chris Capley

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Do you all dig many bone toothbrushes?

Yeah Chris........we dig the bone tooth brushes from time to time.....you should take a trip up and dig with us some time....West TENN DIGGER is a close friend of mine and comes up to dig once a year![;)]

DF

frank

Reaction score
[:)]Nice bottles dirtflicker!!!!!!!!!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
hahahahahaha......nice Warren........I got a good buzz on right about now too! BUD-WEIS-ER! hehehehehehe...........

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause