camden glass works mineral water pontiled

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
I have a graphite pontiled camden glass works mineral water. I have found that there was a camden glass works in new jersey, the link American Nickel Works/ Camden Glass Works
I also have found out that no one has seen this one yet, i have heard rumors of people saying it was listed in a book for 100, then 500 now i have a price of 2000.
now here is my problem, each one of these people had cash in hand, but does this make you a little sceptal. last time i had a 2500 bottle in my hand that was dug by a local guy, he sold it for that amount, then ot was listed on a bottle auction site and brought 6500.00, this was a smooth based medecine from scranton pa, amber triangle bottle, some may have seen it sell on B.A.M.
the guy who offered the 2gs has a very large collection of glass works bottles and has had them for 40 years and has never seen this one, he did say he has heard of them, but no one has ever produce it, till mine
so my question is, what would you do? Me I am holding it till i hit my magic number.
That number is ????.?? i will be at the shupps grove bottle show on the 21st of july.
rick

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski