came accross an old abandoned house..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cb0023

Reaction score
Hey MIles thanks for the info. Hey Matt.. the bottle reads Fred k. Fritz 2020 nth 4th st philada. this guy was in a pile of trash laying outside the rear of the house. I did some looking around and didnt see anymore. il have to go back soon. the property is for sale and will be gone before you know it. talk to you later.. chris

Bottleman

Reaction score
If you found a broken blob, there has to be more older ones around somewhere. Try looking under the front and back porch if it has one and defiantly try to locate the privy.

PS. I like the poster in the back ground in the picture with the boat bottle!

Ur52375.gif

Attachments

• Ur52375.gif
    Ur52375.gif
    133 KB · Views: 88

Bottleman

Reaction score
I guess it’s kind of odd that I am a lifetime Pittsburgh fan but bottles from there don’t me anything to me because I mainly collect pontiled Philly sodas?????? Oh well, at least we have one thing in common PhilaBottles.

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
theres your spot!!!!!!!!.....forget the privy for now,dig the spot where you found the blob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill bet you youll find more!also i would build a sifting box,looks like that house was a saloon or hotel at one time??....if so then ay hit paydirt....you alreay have if some of them bottles have not been opened...

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli