Cant find any dumps in Massachusetts....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlecol345

Reaction score
I am a teenager who has become interested in bottle collecting (already insulators and have about 7000) .I cant seem to find any dumps here in Massachusetts, only in Maine. Ive found about 8 in Maine, all very large, but I just cant find any here. I live in Holden, a small town on the outskirts of Worcester. Can anyone help?

Mike O

Reaction score
Hey Bottlecol345, I have found about 5 new dumps here in Ma. in the last 3 months! and I am less then 30 miles from you toward Boston where the land shrinks much faster then in your area! Keep asking around and investagating places. They are out there! Mike

deepwoods

Reaction score
Tough time of the year to find anything with everything overgrown. Some of the best dumps are completely covered up with only a few little tell-tale signs; a piece of glass here, a piece of crockery there. Check overgrown ravines in the more remote, rural areas. Mass is oold, something should pan out eventually.

Mainepontil

Reaction score
All good advice, there is plenty out that way, try heading into the smaller towns and definately along rivers/gullys.

And stay out of Maine......there is nothing good up this way and besides, I've dug it all. [;)]

Just kidding, if you are ever up in the Portland area shoot me an email, maybe we can dig.

Joel

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter