Carter inks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Wow! very nice. Let me know if you want to let go of an amber carters. Ive got several amber cones....a few plains and a few sanfords but no carters. Thanks for sharing those awesome colors!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: idigjars

These are some of my nicer Carter 1897 cones. The TEALS are the toughest color. Sorry the pic isn't better.

Pn37540.jpg
LOVE your inks IDJ but the only thing I would say with all due respect to you is the mirrored back makes this look very busy and confusing to the naked eye, I would think a nice opaque backround would really do your inks just, it's hard to focus on any one ink with the reflective images. I hope you understand my meaning and don't take it the wrong way, great stuff....Jim

baltbottles

Reaction score
Paul,

Have you ever seen a Clear shoulder embossed Carters cone? Ive had quite a few of them in aqua and a couple teal ones in the past but only one clear example.

Chris

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Wow Paul ,that has to be the most colorfull and largest Carter cone collection i have ever seen , thanks for posting them !
m16.gif

idigjars

Reaction score
Thanks all for the nice comments.

Chris, I have never seen a true clear with Carter embossed on the shoulder, that one is special.

Epackage(Jim), I think you are correct. It is hard to focus with that mirrored background. I need to take another pic with the white background. Thank you for that helpful comment.

Best regards to all and good luck finding and digging items for your collections. Paul

glass man

Reaction score
THANKS FOR SHARING PAUL! BEAUTIFUL! I HAD 19 DIFF. COLORED ONES [SOME JUST DIFF. SHADES OF AMBER,GREEN SO ON] AND SOLD ALL FOR$100 BUCKS 3 OR SO YEARS AGO.I MISS EM! WAY TO GO!!! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26