case gin bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ranger

Reaction score
I have 19 case gin bottles for sell. 11 have African embossed on side with different marks on the bottoms. One mark is an antique car. 3 have V.Hoytema&C. 1 has Van Marken&Co. 2 have E.Kiderlen. 1 has J.J.W.Peters with Trademark and a dog with a bird in his mouth on the other side. 1 is plain with a smaller mouth and a little piece of cardboard on side that might have been a label. It has a mark on the bottom like a triangle. All these have different marks on the bottoms. I also have 2 Buffalo Rock soda bottles and a Certo bottle with upside down halfway mark.

Pontiled

Reaction score
What prices are the case gins, by the piece or by the lot to ZIP 27537? Are they all undamaged (no cracks, chips, flakes, etc.)?

ranger

Reaction score
I would like $20.00 each plus $6.00 S&H or $400.00 including S$H. I will bubble wrap and double box them. 2 of the African look like they have a small chip on the lip and one African looks to have a small chip on the bottom. They are part of a doctor's collection that he gave me. If you want mailing insurance I will include it in the price if not too high. I'm in the process of getting validated with paypal and should be by Thursday or Friday.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229