CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
yep thats me jess an OLD southern indiana redneck boy trying to git by. dont git me wrong being a redneck dont make u a racist being a redneck is jess a way of life being a racist is jess being ignorant i like marshall tucker and john lee hooker!!!!! i also like catching fish and eatin fish if i tell u im goin to town and i'll be back dreckly if uer a hoosier u know what time that is.lol whosyerdaddy!!!!!!!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey whose...

Nothin' wrong with a red neck... We all get'im at my age...Wrinkles too... It's all just character!!!

Glad to hear there's another bottle nut who's (or should I say: whos'e?) a blues fan... My elder daughter went to Earlham which gave me the opportunity to visit your fair state when she graduated...Spent most of my time trying to get thru Ohio tho... Lottsa deer!

Ron

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
bearswede we eat them buggers down here jes like beef fed on soybeans and corn picked up a nice WOODBURY & BUSCHMILLER NEWPORT, KY. hutch soda for my collection yesterday traded with a friend of mine ya got any INDIANA or KENTUCKY sodas u wanna trade???? whosyerdaddy!!!!!!!!

bearswede

Reaction score
Well, boy howdy!!!

Maybe, Taz, we can git together at the bottle show next month an' belt out Hootchie Cootchie Man for the folks!

( I know, that's Muddy, not John Lee... but it is a good blues tune, no?)

Ron

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
hey how about John Lee's rare appearing in the blues bros. movie BOOM BOOM BOOM awesome!!!! Muddy Waters woulda been great to see that man perform. whosyerdaddy!!!!!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
hey taz good to hear from another John Lee fan. whosyerdaddy!!!!!!!!!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
B.B.King , George Thorogood! Ya talk to me baby!!! "Ya can't play the blues if ya dont drink the booze"!! Ye Haw Taz Over and out![8D]

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, 'daddy...

I saw Muddy play in a tiny venue at Umass back in the 70's... Altho his band was doing most of the tunes, when Muddy was on, you knew you were in the room with THE KING OF THE BLUES!!!

Taz... My only instrument is my desire to sing (Don't mistake that for ability...), but I'm pretty good at whoops an' hollers like Linin' Track, stuff like that...

Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl