Chero-Cola & Coca Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
T D: YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE THE GA. BOOK ON GA. CROWN TOP SODAS,BY KEN NEASE AND CARL BARNETT FROM 2003. DON'T KNOW HOW PRICES HAVE CHANGED SINCE THEN ,BUT THE VALUE OF YOUR CHERO-COLAS ARE:WASHINGTON-15-20,CUTHBERT 20-25 ,ATHENS 20-25,ROME 5 ,COLUMBUS 5 ,THOMSON 10

T D

Reaction score
Thanks glass man, I do have that book, all of the prices I was quoting were from recent ebay sales. I'll be glad to take all the Washington and Thomson bottles in good shape for those prices that you've got[;)]

T D

Reaction score
I've got three or four of the painted Cheros (a couple of Chero A Perfect Cola, and couple of Chero Formally Known as Chero Cola), but the Thomson is the only Ga. acl Chero I have...

glass man

Reaction score
FOR YEARS IN DOWNTOWN ROCKMART ,GEORGIA THERE WAS A LARGE PAINTED AD. FOR CHERO-COLA 5CENTS. THOUGH FADED IT WAS VERY COLORFUL. WISH I HAD TAKEN A PICTURE OF IT. COULD STILL BE THERE I JUST HAVEN'T NOTICED. JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
WELL T D I GUESS MY BOOK IS LIKE MOST ALL PRICE GUIDES,JUST THAT,A GUIDE. AT LEAST I CAN GET FROM IT WHAT MAY BE MORE RARE THEN OTHERS,MAYBE. I ALSO NOTICED A PEPSI COLA FROM GA. THAT WAS LISTED NOWHERE NEAR THE $600+ IT BROUGHT ON EBAY AND IT WAS DUG. JAMIE

T D

Reaction score
Hey Jamie, unfortunately for me there are several Chero collectors that are trying to get every Georgia town, and the Dalton is seldom seen. I'm assuming it was one of those collectors...The good thing about Cheros is you still find them all around in different antique shops and at shows, every now and then you'll luck up on a rare one.

glass man

Reaction score
T D : SEND ME A PM OF WHAT CHEROS YOU WANT AND AT WHAT PRICE AND I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOU. JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229