Chicken Feeder with local Advertisement Pat 1921, ever seen other ones in this form?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NHkeith

Reaction score
So i score this off ebay. It was full retail. but the local advertisement is cool. I have friends and family that work at farms here in new hampshire. so i like the bottle. I asked a local collector of bottles, and he hasn't seen one before. The ebay seller was from the northern NH area.
$T2eC16ZHJGkFFm9)Lmo-BSc,oKE3y!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJIEFHSr7Kl9KBSc,oVm1ow~~60_57.JPG

botlguy

Reaction score
I like that item a lot, if it were from one of my areas of interest I would have been all over it. I believe it would work better for water, the feed would hang up and supply only about half, or less, of the entire contents. We raise a few chickens and deal with feeders and water containers a lot.

NHkeith

Reaction score
Thanks Jim I think your right about it being for water.. I have it sitting on my display shelve.. but I am thinking I might give it to my aunt for Christmas.

NHkeith

Reaction score
SunRunner I got to agree. I am sure there are many many Patents that end up where this one went. If it was a "good" design I am sure we would see many other instances of this thing with other advertises on them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday