Claim jumpers!!! Swindlers!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
love the reference to the sissy juice, and that is one hell of a gun......

MIdigger

Reaction score
Sorry Spl, These stupid latte-mango-creme de la smoothe-uncola nut with a half twist grapefruit/tangerine frapple apple banana puddin with a dip-o-ice-cream grabage drives me nuts. A COKE AND A SMILE -----now theres happiness. At a small share of the cost.

Did I mention its driving me nuts not to go back to that spot......but I shall refrain. More people need to post up pics, keeps me from thinking about it.

splante

Reaction score
I know how it is , the other day I asked my son if he wanted a coffee while I was out he started this crap get me two mocca shots and some caremel syrup twist I was like are you kidding me, either black or reg thats the choice........

I try to keep a little stealthy also, when I am going to an area if people are around I might just walk past and wait or go to another spot, don't want any jumpers either, I actually have one spot you can only reach by boat or canoe(ready to go back to it) and if anyone happens by in a boat I try not to let them on to what Iam doing,think Iam gonna get a lot of 40's and older sodas from this area but you have to dig pretty much from the boat,unless I bring a chainsaw to clear the area...but that might attract some attention..lol..

MIdigger

Reaction score
Spl--I know what you mean about your sons order. My brother orders those wimp drinks all the time. I got on him the last time he got one (during deer hunting season) I said were deer hunting up here, good grief drink some black coffee be a manly man!! He said i dont drink black coffee......I told him well that **** youre drinking now sure isnt coffee. And I havent ever stepped into a Starbucks or anything similar JUST for a cup of something. That stuff isnt for me. But back to the bottle digging..

Ive found a new 30-40s dump again. License plates (1941 still has paint on it tan and black) found some meds but nothing but slicks, and a couple quart milks. Had a big storm last night but may attempt a dig again today--but the rain is still coming down. Might have to go rummage sale shopping again. Funny part was I only saw some commemorative american Idol cokes yesterday when I hit a few sales.

Have to start carrying bug dope the skeeters are coming back out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson