COCA COLA / 1915 PROTOTYPE / EARL R DEAN / RAY A GRAHAM

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
This 1961 newspaper article, which I believe is a birth announcement for Gary's younger brother Ryan, will confirm the connection between the names Salb and Kremp.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=w_EaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=xkcEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6557,3256977&dq=kremp+jasper+indiana&hl=en

I did a little research on Kremp / Coca Cola / Bottling and have found a little information, but haven't had time to fully research it yet but intend to.

Bob

zecritr

Reaction score
Thanks Bob for relaying that info :)
most certainly helps in the Timeline for sure

Jasper Huh :) Hmm only a couple hours at the most from me hehehe now finding the gas money would be interesting LOL Provided Gary Would let me see the bottle :) oh and would have to snag a decent camera for sure LOL

Womder if i could find a dig spot on the way there or back LMAO Hmmm I might not make it back home if i did LOL

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Correction ...

Because of the patent date on the Dean bottle, I keep thinking the Coca Cola bottlers convention in Atlanta was held in 1915 when in fact it was held in January of 1916, which is when Gary's bottle was removed from the display table by either his great grandfather or grand father.

Bob

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
Wow! Bob, Thanks for the kind words, but I was not the hardest working one at the plant, and I do not have a younger brother named Ryan. I think the reason my Grandfather wanted me to have the bottle was I did show some interest in his bottle collection and he liked my wife. ( My Grandparents thought she was a Saint putting up with me). One more typo, the bottle was never on display at the bottling plant. No one ever saw the bottle till about ten years ago. Except my mother who really did have it in here kitchen drawer. Thanks to everyone for letting me post here to get the word out about my bottle. Tks Gary

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Why doesn't any heirs of the Graham brothers have any say or claim to this bottle? They did design it did they not? I guess Libby-Owens might could have had a dog in this fight, but would not the Pilkington Group be the actual owners if someone had not "removed the bottle from the display......................."?

Eric

Reaction score
Yes I'm surprised someone doesn't come for the bottle... If it's clear that his grandfather took it, it really doesn't belong to them.
If my great grandfather designed something and it was taken then turned up decades later with someone clearly stating they “took†it... I
would come knocking... Not really the right way to go about it... maybe that's why they kept it hid....
Should have asked for the bottles that were rejected.

zecritr

Reaction score
Sorry the statue of limitations on shopplifting probably expired and it was his Grandfather not him,Should we throw you out of the house because you grandpa tooted in the tub? get real

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
Ok new info just talked to the heavens . The bottle was given to my Grandfather. See now everyone is happy happy happy

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Based on the brief research I did, there appears to be no reason for concern regarding ...

Petty Theft / Receiving Stolen Goods / Etc.

What is Statute of Limitations?

Statutes of Limitations is a statute in a common law legal system that is designed to set forth the maximum period of time that a certain legal proceeding based on certain events may be commenced. A Statute of limitation is basically the amount of years that an individual or a business has to proceed with a legal claim. If the statute of limitation has ran, that individual or the business will not be able to use the legal system to bring a small claims suit.

Indiana Code 35-41-4-2 - Periods of limitation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sec. 2. (a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, a prosecution for an offense is barred unless it is commenced:
1. within five years after the commission of the offense, in the case of a Class B, Class C, or Class D felony; or
2. within two years after the commission of the offense, in the case of a misdemeanor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter