Coca Cola New Liskeard Bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cryptic

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen or heard of a Coca Cola bottle from New Liskeard?

2E96FB9868BA4599A24B6871A1F33FEF.jpg

Attachments

• 2E96FB9868BA4599A24B6871A1F33FEF.jpg
    2E96FB9868BA4599A24B6871A1F33FEF.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 70

Bixel

Reaction score
Yup, a New Liskeard Straight sided coke....a nice bottle. Dont know what they are really worth, I have seen a few around and they do pop up on ebay now and again.

Good find!

cryptic

Reaction score
Thats really neat, I've lived in northern Ontario for a long time and never seen or found any others. People around here can't recall there ever being a coca cola manufacturer in this area.

Bixel

Reaction score
The New Liskeard Coke is a bottle that we dont see down here a whole lot, but I would think there are a fair number of them out there in reality. There is a very tough to find straight sided coke out of Port Arthur(Now known as Thunder Bay) I know for that there are 4 or 5 different variations of it.

Straight sided Canadian cokes in a whole are not easy to find in MOST areas, I have never found one, the closest Coke plant to me that would have used straight sided bottles would be out of Toronto, and thats 2.5 hrs down the road.

carleton

Reaction score
Hi, if anyone knows someone who has a New Liskeard bottle for sale (like in the picture) - I am VERY interested in finding one.
Thanks

RCO

Reaction score
the post is old but still neat , i don't recall even seeing the bottle before . new liskeard is so small i'm surprised it had its own coca cola bottler back then but maybe that was during the 1900 mining boom that area saw .

RCO

Reaction score
i suspect your best chance of ever finding one is to dig somewhere in the area , i drove thru there once and remember there was alot of farms in the area . maybe get permission to dig one or find an abandoned property noboby cares about and dig there . and even if you don't find the coke bottle your likely to find other local bottles in the dump.

or go swimming if you saw any of my posts from the summer i found alot of bottles in muskoka that way . i'm sure there is some locations on lake temiskaming that have bottles if your checking near the towns and parks that lots of people visit . where i live i was checking old boat launches , parks and such .

cryptic

Reaction score
I've seen thousands of bottles pulled out of the ground from around here and only two of them have been New Liskeard Coca Cola bottles.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers