Coke 2 liter Sprite 10oz 7up 7oz

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chickens15

Reaction score
found these bottles and wanted to know if anybody could tell me if they are worth anything got about 20 2 liters 4 sprites 4 7ups and hundreds of others but these 3 caught my eye thanks Michael2299@alltel.net i tried to upload the pictures but they are to big the sprite bottle is perfect no scratches and it says Lincoln Memoiral on the bottom the 7up bottle has the numbers 8551A and a 5 straight across 62 at the bottom 13 the 2 liter glass bottle has nothing on it and does anybody know if the 10 coca cola bottles are worth anything i have two or three from every state stamped on the bottom

flasherr

Reaction score
On average id say the 2 ltr bottles are worth very little. The ones with different scenes on them may hold more value. Not many soda collectors like large bottles like the 2 ltr. When you get bottles that have things on them they become cross-collectible which is a good thing. The sprite bottle can be of interest to sprite collectors and Lincoln collectors so this is a good thing.

There are some of the coke bottles with names on them that are worth a bunch but I cant tell you which ones, I have been unable to locate the book that tells about the hobbleskirt name cokes. I know there are collectors who want one from all 50 states. others want one from every city in there state. if these bottles are free to you or really cheap id sell them at flea markets or garage sales for about $1 each. that is just my opinion i normally trash the cokes plain cokes i get because they are so abundant. there are high dollar bottles out there so if you want you can continue to look on the net on Ebay for your particular bottles.
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles