Cola Conquest (Coca-Cola) magazine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sodadood

Reaction score
Hi all - just a note about The Cola Conquest magazine (dedicated to Coca-Cola collectors).

I know some of you subscribe to the magazine, and others are discovering it for the first time.

You might recognize my name, I also publish the Soda Spectrum Series (http://www.sodaspectrum.com) - that magazine is still going strong... for the upcoming edition, there's a huge feature story about the history of Ale-8-One soda from Kentucky. Also lots of stuff on old acl brands, and tons of other stuff.

OK, so back to the Cola Conquest. Back in the summer I took a roadtrip to Kentucky and interviewed Jan Schmidt from the famous Schmidt family in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. The Schmidt family have a long and storied history related to Coca-Cola and their museum is known throughout the world as being the largest private collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia (80,000+ pieces). It is a priceless collection. I had a rare chance to sit down and interview Jan Schmidt for a couple of hours and the most current issue of The Cola Conquest has that article and a number of photos from the museum. It's really a very unique article.

If you're a Coca-Cola collector, I hope you'll consider checking out the magazine... it's a labor of love for me - both of the magazines are.

OK, that's all for now. Thanks so much for your time, and happy collecting all!

Blair Matthews
Playing With Words Specialty Publications

2E7D71BD74C5430B8EA9FCA7D51E3467.jpg

Attachments

• 2E7D71BD74C5430B8EA9FCA7D51E3467.jpg
    2E7D71BD74C5430B8EA9FCA7D51E3467.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members