COOL Barn Sale Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KentOhio

Reaction score
I don't think the corn bitters was ever reproduced. There were some clear whiskey bottles shaped like that, but smaller and more squat, at the turn of the century.

tigue710

Reaction score
there are a lot of repros of the ear of corn bottle Ben. A few Wheaton's and quite a few others also. I do not know of an exact reproduction though, except for one put out by a bottle club in the 70's that has the club name on it... if it looks right and has national bitters embossed with the 1866 patent on the base you cant go wrong!

LC

Reaction score
There was a point in time when I was hooked on those blasted peppersauce bottles. I gave twenty five buck for one just like this one Annie. Would like to have that to do over again..............

Mike O

Reaction score
Thou shall not Steal blob beers are not “rare†but they really are not common either. The reason most of them say (THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD) was that the brewer owned the bottles and they wanted them back to recycle and reuse. “What’s old is what’s new! In the hay day with all the breweries popping up the really shady ones would steal others bottles and just stick there label on it. So at some point a few breweries started to try and guilt others into not stealing there bottles and using them for themselves! I hope this little bit of info helps. By the way I collect blob beers, I have close to 500 different Massachusetts blobs and then another 500 from other states and I do NOT have a thou shall not steal one! I like the peppersauce too. And sorry I can’t help you with the ear of corn but seeing as where it is I may think it is original!

Stardust

Reaction score
they also made sodaa that said they samething for the same resaon. Hope you can read this as I haven't found my reading glasses this morning. Good Cay All!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583