Couldn't pass it up! Aboutabuckapiece!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
You'll only need to sell three to break even! I think you did real good. That's easy money. Way to haggle!

madpaddla

Reaction score
At 5 a piece it would have been 240. You did real well. Regarding value 8 - 10 - 15 depending on if folks are looking for them. Great job. Try to keep the different colored ones for yourself. I bought 11 English poisons for 60 and sold them in singles for about 110. Take good pics.
Madpaddla

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

You "could" get 15 or more each, I personally have sold two of these on ebay for about that.
you're out of your mind....

Last I checked I was pretty much sane......... depends on who is looking when you have it up, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I'd say he got a good deal regardless, English or not, they are nice looking bottles.

GACDIG

Reaction score
At the last big flea market here in Charlotte there was a UK dude selling his stuff and had a large lot of them and was selling them for 3 for $10 buck. I got 3. Still fun to get bunches at one time.[:D]

privvydigger

Reaction score
Don't you just love all the aspects of this hobbie! Whether your diggin and finding or buying and trading! Its the way you look at glass and how it makes you feel that really brings the joy. My father was with me today and saw me walk away from the table smiling. I have already gifted away several and will post a pic tomorrow outside for the color. There are several shades, each top is sheared, several have markings on the bottom maybe Bixby with the X. The cracked ones are on the windowsill already.
enjoy
privvydigger

glass man

Reaction score
I need to stay away from poison bottles or get a book on them,as I mostly end up with an ENGLISH POISON.THE last one I bought for $45 and was lucky to sell it for $20,after I noticed many at bottle shows selling for $10 or so.I know we were talking inks,but the English stuff is hard to sell for me any way.I say if it makes you smile ,you done good! Can't buy much of nothing for a buck anymore!

madpaddla

Reaction score
The teal one...which I wish I held onto but oh well, went for 22. I like checking out the international stuff., I also have some friends in Kiwi and Aussie. Hope one of them can find a Townsends from Albany...now that would be nice.

F5C00C59609049FDB7DA56CCEC8A4BE7.jpg

Attachments

• F5C00C59609049FDB7DA56CCEC8A4BE7.jpg
    F5C00C59609049FDB7DA56CCEC8A4BE7.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 72

glass man

Reaction score
THE green one is one I sold.It had a place on the lip that looked like it was a chip and was ground down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem