Couple more unmarked bottles (?)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
From what I saw it was free to the US and from US. I put Canada in two of them and it came up with $13- 20 extra. It was early so maybe a screwed up somewhere.Anyway, Dave's in Canada and the shipping always jacks up for cross border on ebay. Amazon I believe is a flat international rate of about $7 for books. Not bad since it's $4 in the US from the US.

ddfooks

Reaction score
Looks like the Putnam books are $13.00 shipping to Canada. There is a 1997 BOTTLES IDENTIFICATION AND PRICE GUIDE for $10.00 and $11.00 for shipping, works out about the same but has over double the pages....( for what that's worth ! ).The books from Amazon are $15.00 shipping to Canada. I'll maybe go with the 1997 book.Thanks for all the suggestions.............and like Jack says ; maybe I'll get the bug and end up making a deal with the guy who owns the bottles !Dave

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That's weird. I signed in to Amazon.ca and it said I think $6.59 in those links. It's strange making a dealing between us just because of a line on a map.[:mad:]

ddfooks

Reaction score
I apologize Eric - you're right !! I didn't realize it was Amazon Canada, so when I clicked on the shipping policy it said $14.98 international, which I took to mean outside the USA.That's probably the way to go then - I've never dealt through Amazon before, so will have to set up an account.Good thing you caught that !Dave

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
Me too, Eric! Guess I get a dose of my own medicine! (make mine Pine Tree Tar Cordial! YUM!) That's what I get when I read posts before coffee! YIKES! Never noticed the Canada issue......my bad.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
No problem.Dave make sure you confirm it a checkout but I think what it's showing should be all. I've never gone to Canada to actually buy something on Amazon there.[:D]Jack, if a bottle of that comes as a consolation prize then I hope I'm doing it wrong. Will it also have a label?[:)]

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Dave - I like the way you present your self. Please send me an email so I can send you my info sheet for new collectors. Then you can also go to my home page shown below and know more about my 76 years of bottle fondling. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229